Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged by the Transplants


My friends over at the Transplants blog, Pet and Karen, have tagged me!
http://www.thetransplantsdownhometodowntown.blogspot.com/

The rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.




Six Unimportant Things About Amber:


1. At the moment, I'm stuck on Chapter Nine of my WIP...


2. I keep wanting to listen to the soundtrack to Casiono Royale and The Italian Job. I think my brain's trying to tell me to write an action-packed sequel to Fox & Hound... Look out!


3. I thought Super Bowl XLII was AWESOME though my favorite team, Green Bay, didn't go...


4. My husband's cat hates me and I've got the scratches to prove it. He's inspired the ornery character of Whiskers in my WIP....


5. If I cross over into Young Adult or Erotica, I already know what my pen name will be. It's the name of my favorite character from the detective series I wrote when I was a kid...


6. Transplants, tag me anytime! I love it! (I know, I know...I'm such a geek...)



Okay, here's who I'm tagging:








4. Pamela S. Thibodeaux: http://pamswildroseblog.blogspot.com/


I know it's only four...but if there's anyone else who blogs and reads this and would like to tag themselves, knock yourself out!!!

2 comments:

Cynthia Eden said...

Hi, Amber! Okay, you've got me curious--what's the pen name you'd use for YA novels? :-)

Amber Leigh Williams said...

Leah Kindle or Kindles...haven't really decided yet. It sounds like an erotica writer. I just wish I had the guts to use it...LOL

Amber