Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

DENIED ORIGIN released in print TODAY!!!


Big day today. Huge. Crazy huge. DENIED ORIGIN is now...at this very moment...available in print from The Wild Rose Press, Amazon.com, and Barnes&Noble.com!


It still hasn't hit me. I'm waiting to dive into the clouds and that sparkly realization that my biggest dream has come true and I will soon be holding my first book in my hands. I'll let you know when it happens. Til then, you can catch me on Savannah Chase's Yahoo group. I'll be chatting from 10 to 5 central time!!!

Also more amazing news: I have release dates for my two other contracted stories. BLACKEST HEART will be released as soon as next Wednesday, November 19th. Nope, not kidding! My first Fairhope story, A SUMMER'S HOPE is scheduled for release May 27, 2009, the day of my third wedding anniversary and it will be going to print on the same day. I had no idea this series would go to print because of the length so happy surprise!!!
Lots of snoopy dancing going on today!!!

No comments: