Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Summer's Hope Update


Howdy, bloggetts! Today I begin work on the book video for A Summer's Hope. I should finish it soon and begin the official countdown to ASH's May 27th print and e-release! Until then, enjoy this teaser of The Way Back Home, designed by Marguerite Arotin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JoKpny3Cas. TWBH is slated for a late summer release and features Delighting Miss Daisy by Abbey MacInnis, Return of the Prodigal Daughter by Marguerite Arotin, and Blackest Heart by yours truly!

Pick up a June Romantic Times magazine at your local bookstore! The Wild Rose Press ad includes A Summer's Hope! My first ad! Squeee!

As a side note, I'm doing a little bit of work on Fairhope Book II (the sequel to ASH). Hopefully, it'll come together and I'll be able to submit it soon.

No comments: