Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Release Day Schedule!!!


It's release day! A Summer's Hope is now officially available in e-book and print from The Wild Rose Press, Amazon.com, and Barnes&Noble.com! *squeeee*
Join me for a chat at LoveRomances Cafe at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. I'll be there all day posting excerpts and discussing ASH, Blackest Heart, Fox & Hound, Denied Origin, and sharing some very big news about The Way Back Home anthology! I'd love to see you there!
Also yesterday I guested at Rose Marie Wolf's blog. View an exclusive excerpt and get the inside scoop on the place that inspired Briar and Cole's story.
Since I've somehow managed to be in two places at once, I do believe I'm also guesting at the LRC blog today!

I have to say that today's release coincides with a very, very, very special event in my personal life. Three years ago today, Dh and I were married under a jasmine-strewn awning and the most perfect blue sky! Here's to us, love of mine! If there is one story that reminds me of you, it's A Summer's Hope. It's only right that its publication should occur with this milestone in our lives!

No comments: