Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

More Than Magic finalist!!!

Yesterday I found out that my western Blackest Heart placed 1st in the Novella category of the More Than Magic published contest! Squeee!!! I'm entered for the final round for the grand prize which will be announced in July.

I'm so proud of these characters! If any I've written deserve to be commended, it's Stella and my silent cowboy, Judd :)

And what do you know? It's Yellow Rose month at The Wild Rose Press. All western titles are discounted through June. It'd sure be a good time to get your copy of Blackest Heart today!

Blackest Heart is going to print in The Way Back Home anthology on July 31 with Abbey MacInnis's Delighting Miss Daisy and Marguerite Arotin's Return of the Prodigal Daughter! Mark your calendars!!!

1 comment:

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Aren't cowboys the best? I love sweeping stories of alpha males that'll take out the bad guy and then steal your heart.

Hugs,

Wendi