Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reviewer Top Pick!!!


I've been nervously awaiting reviews for A Summer's Hope! I haven't been this anxious since my debut novel. But Diana Coyle of Night Owl Romance wrote a beautiful review that had me squee-ing with joy! I am thrilled to report that A Summer's Hope is a NOR Reviewer Top Pick!

I instantly feel in love with this storyline and the characters. From the first page I was hooked and I just couldn’t put the story down until I found out if the inn remained opened and if something started between Briar and Cole. Ms. Williams wrote with such compassion that it’s hard not to fall in love with all her characters. I immediately took a liking to Briar and my heart went out to her because of all the tough times she was facing without having a significant other in her life to lean on. I felt that Briar and Cole were perfect for each other in so many ways, but I had only hoped they saw that themselves. I loved the author’s writing style and I would highly recommend this story to fellow readers!


Thank you so much, Diana! For the full review, visit Night Owl Romance!


And remember that A Summer's Hope is now available from The Wild Rose Press in ebook and print!

No comments: