Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Special Sneak Peak...

I figured I'd update my readers on my status. I'm still working on my second paranormal, but today I hit 45K so I'm feeling a little better about it. I've decided that I want to tell another character's story from the series so as soon as the 2nd is done, I'll move on to his novella. My target word count for it will be 40-50K. I received an email today from NaNoWriMo and WOW, NaNo begins in approximately 96 days! My NaNo book will be my 3rd paranormal. So only another 45K to complete the 2nd. Double that for the novella, roughly.

90K in 96 days! My muse better get back from vacation. Like pronto...

My historical is now officially contracted with BLP. Edits have already begun and it has new title, Forever Amore. I'm really looking forward to seeing the cover. FA has a tentative release date of September 1st! Squeee! And for a sneak peak, visit Black Lyon Publishing's coming soon page!

And, of course, The Way Back Home anthology launches July 31st. The scavenger hunt is open until July 13th. Follow the link for a recap of contest prizes and rules! I've had a blast promoting TWBH with Abbey and Marguerite. It's a pleasure to share this milestone with these ladies!

More details when they arrive...

No comments: