Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My 2010 Horoscope



Taurus Year 2010 Overview



Taurus always gets tagged with things like "pleasure-seeking" and "materialistic." That's probably unfair, in most cases. You're just as good at dishing out the pleasure as you are at seeking it, and who doesn't like a few nice things around? Sadly, there's been just too much struggle in your life the last couple of years when it comes to those two very important parts of your life. Thankfully, 2010 marks the end of that long uphill struggle. Your pleasurable pursuits have been a little more restricted than you'd like over the course of the last two years or so. That's over with now, so ... game on!

The big events this year will not so much be a matter of major happenings as they will be things that have been in the works and are slowly revealing themselves. In the last two years, you've put a lot of work into what makes you happy, while Saturn transited your solar Fifth House. Now that those pressures are finally being relieved, you'll find you are finally gaining traction. Certainly, your love life and your career will feel the difference, but beyond that you'll notice things going a lot better in other departments of your life. You may have already noticed some of these changes starting to kick in; the real results start happening around your birthday in 2010.

I love reading my horoscope, especially now that I have begun in-depth research on the zodiac for an upcoming paranormal series. And...hm...I don't think I'm all that pleasure-seeking or materialistic. Though, true to Taurus characteristics, I am resistant to change. And I am told I grow horns when having a tantrum. Oh, and I thought the Reasons You're A Taurus (seen above) was fitting, too. I don't know who came up with this...and I'm not admit to any of the following. Haha.



10. One Word - Stubborn

9. Your motto: Better to fight than switch.

8. You love practical shoes. ALW: Will be wearing my cowgirl boots all January. I think those count.
7. We always know what you'll do.
6. You work too hard.
5. You've never won the "tactful" award.
4. You'll eat anything.
3. Giving up is a foreign concept. ALW: I like this one.
2. You're oh so romantic. ALW: And this one.
1. You were born under the sign of the bull!
To view your 2010 Horoscope before the new year, visit Yahoo Shine!



And don't forget to check back in on New Years Day for an exciting giveaway and post from Alison Kent to kickoff Cowboy Lovin'!

And good news on the coming soon front: the third book in my western romance trilogy, Bet It On My Heart, now has a gorgeous cover (thanks to TWRP artist Tamra Westberry) and galleys have been sent off to production. My editor tells me I should expect a release date soon. Looks like it will be a late February/early March launch so readers of Bluest Heart won't have to wait long for the complete Ridge family saga! Yay!!!

No comments: