Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Book Dive #3 cont... BLACKEST HEART

Continuing my backlist book dive with the book video for Blackest Heart! The latter half of this post will be presented by the Southern Sizzlers in mid-March so stay tuned for that fun link. Also, you Wayback readers will be happy to know that I have completed the book video for the final book in the Ridge family saga, which will air for the first time here at Cozy on March 2nd! Woot!



Keep on scrollin' for more about Blackest Heart! You can buy it now for just $3.00 at The Wild Rose Press in ebook or paperback.

Thought I'd add this vid for The Way Back Home, made by fellow contributor to the anthology Marguerite Arotin:




A dive into Bluest Heart is coming your way tomorrow. My website has been updated to include Bet It On My Heart and new reviews. Plus, me and all the rest of The Wild Rose Press gang will be pimping titles and excerpts at the Fallen Angel Review Chatters group. Don't miss it!

No comments: