Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Writerly Wisdom in the Stars

My favorite feature on my new phone is the Horoscope app. I love checking my horoscope everyday and recently began research on a paranormal series with strong elements from the zodiac, which I really can't wait to dive into. Anyway, today's horoscope felt particularly profound from a writing standpoint. I found it so inspirational, I thought I'd share it here:

Taurus
2/4/10
If you've slipped off track with a New Year's resoluation, get back on that train. You were making progress, even though you may not think so. Every step, no matter how small, gets you closer to your goal. Take pride in the fact that you have that bullish willpower and fighting spirit. You are a powerful contender, Taurus, and right now you are your own opponent. That's sometimes tougher than dealing with an outside force. Concentrate on achieving what you want, and move forward with purpose, and you'll get to where you want to be.
The message isn't just for Taureans and it's so universal, it can be used by anyone at any time for any endeavor.
Oh, and the February edition of Romance Writers United's "Write Right" newsletter went out today. If you didn't receive a copy via email, just let me know. Included is a fun article about alpha heroes from yours truly!

2 comments:

hotcha12 said...

HI AMBER!

AM I TOO LATE FOR THE CONTEST?

WASN'T THAT DORITO COMMERICAL FUNNY?

LINDA B

lindarb49@hotmail.com

Amber Leigh Williams said...

Hi Linda, the only contest currently running is the Fiona Jayde book tour. If you'd like to enter, comment to Fiona's post above.

Thanks!