Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank you, Readers!

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for Bet It On My Heart! It is LASR's Best Book of the Week! If you'd like to read the review, you can find it here.

I also wanted to share a review for Blackest Heart from contemporary author Donna Marie Rogers:
This story is absolute perfection! From the beautiful setting to the well thought out plot to one of the sexiest heroes I've had the pleasure to read in a long time. I loved everything about this story. My only complaint is that it was too short...I wanted it to go on and on! And I'll never be able to hear that silly phrase "I tapped that" without laughing myself sick. Sexy, funny, and wonderfully heartwarming, Blackest Heart is a definite keeper. And the best part? There's two more stories in this incredible series featuring Stella's yummy brothers!!
Donna, as a fan of your books, There's Only Been You and Meant To Be, this means the world to me! Paranormal author J.A. Saare has given Blackest Heart five stars at Goodreads! Thank you, J.A.! A special thanks also goes out to those who participated in the Southern Sizzlers giveaway for the complete Wayback Ridge trilogy. Winners will be announced sometime this week. Entrants keep checking back in...
Kudos to the Gulf Coast Chapter of RWA whose Silken Sands Conference on the Beach this past weekend was a hit! Get the behind-the-scenes scoop from industry professional Barbara Vey at her Publisher's Weekly Beyond Her Book blog.

No comments: