Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Bit 'o' News

Hey, Cozies! Hope you enjoyed my Birthday Blog Extravaganza! Winners will be announced on Wednesday! Stop back by tomorrow for TM Hunter's special guest spotlight. I'm a sci-fi fan and TM is bringing his space pirate Aston West and answering a round of random questions so be sure to stop by! In addition, this week marks a wedding anniversary so there might be something special going on Thursday, May 27th. Stay tuned....

Now for an update on the ALW news front. I have signed an Author's Agreement with D4EO Literary Agency. Agent Joyce Holland contacted me for representatation several weeks ago and it became official this weekend. I'm so thrilled and relieved to find someone as passionate about my paranormal romance, URBAN SECRETS, as I am. Thank you to all who have been supportive in this journey!

No comments: