Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Upcoming Appearances


Hi Cozies! Just wanted to let everyone know where to find me over the next few weeks.

First off, August marks Long & Short Reviews 3rd Anniversary Party! Beginning August 2, by entering the LASR scavenger hunt before August 29, you can win one of three Nook eBook Readers that each include a $50 B&N.com gift certificate AND dozens of pre-loaded romance and YA ebooks from participating authors - including moi! I've donated a digital editon of my historical romance, Forever Amore, since it was nominated by LASR for Best Book of 2009! Don't miss this opportunity to win tons of awesome goodies and have a whole lot of fun doing it!

This Saturday, July 31st I'll be an honorary chick at Prairie Chicks Write Romance talking writing axioms that work. August 1st, I have the pleasure of guesting at Kelly L. Stone's new website celebrating the launch of her latest book on writing, Living Write. Next Saturday, August 7th, I'll be chatting with Sassy Britt over at Alternative Read and giving away a trade paperback editon of The Way Back Home western romance anthology, which includes the 1st Place More Than Magic Novella Blackest Heart. On Friday the 13th, I'll be partying with the Southern Sizzlers for their one-year blog anniversary! On August 17, look for me at Nana Malone's blog where I'll be guesting.

So that's my rundown for the next few weeks! If you're an author and you'd like to guest here at The Cozy Page, email me at amber@amberleighwilliams.com. And readers, don't forget that this is the last week The Way Back Home anthology in trade paperback is on sale at The Wild Rose Press for 40% off!

No comments: