Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reader Newsletter Sign-Up...

Great news, Cozies! I've finally finished developing a reader newsletter so fans can sign up for email updates. My subscribe buttons are scattered around my website, but you're just one step away from signing up here at The Cozy Page. See the pink Subscribe To My Newsletter button on the right sidebar? Click on that, fill out the short contact info form and you're on my mailing list! Easy, huh? I'll be sending my first newsletter out late this week or early next week so be sure to sign up now!


I know there haven't been many updates at my website, but that will change soon, I promise! Until then, NaNo starts tomorrow and in addition to writing 1700 words a day, I'll be working out four days a week. The extra challenge keeps me from getting too far out of shape while I'm pounding away at the keyboard more hours than usual every day until the end of November. More on my special NaNo workout soon....


This week here at Cozy I roll out the red carpet for two virtual book tours from Goddess Fish Promotions. Be sure to check back in on Thursday and Friday for excerpts, prizes, and more from paranormal romance author Jacqueline Paige and romantic suspense author Rie McGaha!

No comments: