Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Celts & More + Deleted Scene

Hi Cozies! I'm excited because today for the first time ever I'm sharing a deleted scene from Bet it on my Heart (Book III in the Ridges of Wayback, TX trilogy)! Head on over the Sky Purrington's A Writer's Mind blog to read up on Keefe and Calli's latest mischief!

My March newsletter went out this morning with some Luck of the Irish...or news on how you could win a Kindle! If you missed it, sign up for my exclusive mailing list with the pink button on the Cozy sidebar or visit the Fool for Romance Contest page!

More great news! I've picked a theme and developed a header for my new website. At this point, it might be mid-April before the new site opens for business. Again, thank you for being so patient with me on this point. You'll be the first to know when the redesign is completed!

No comments: