Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May Newsletter

My exclusive May reader newsletter released today to mailing list subscribers. It includes a character interview from the heroine of award-winning western romance Blackest Heart as well as important new links to my new review page, tornado relief and royal wedding recaps. If you aren't a member of my mailing list, see it here for a limited time only.



As mentioned, the character Q&A section will repeat every month with a different hero or heroine from my backlist. Next week I'll introduce one of my favorite heroes. If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter, you can do so with the pink button on the sidebar of this blog. It won't take but a few seconds of your time. And down the road if you wish to unsubscribe, doing so is quick and easy.

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

I could nor remember if I was subscribed. I KNOW I am now.

marypres@gmail.com