Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back on Track...

Hi Cozies! I know it's been a while, but I'm back on track for August. Next month, just in time for all the "Back to School" talk, here at The Cozy Page we're going to be doing a bit of "schooling" of our own - as well as having a bit of fun while we're at it. I've invited fifteen special guest authors to chat with us throughout the month. Each will have two days, one to showcase their latest release and give us a little "byte" of each; the second day, they'll be talking about that thing that many authors dread doing on a day-to-day basis: promotion.
Writers can always learn new and inventive ways to promote. By combining these two reading/writing related elements, readers can learn which new releases to put on their TBR list and writers can freshen up on marketing techniques! I hope you'll join me in August to welcome our guest authors - you'll definitely see some familiar faces as well as some new ones!
For members of my mailing list, because of time constraints this month I was unable to send out a July newsletter. Sincere apologies for that. The good news is that there will be an August newsletter and it will be going out early - so if you aren't a member, be sure to join now to get the reader exclusive!

No comments: