Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Out and About....

Just a quick update on my guest blogging activities this month.... Today I'm hosted by author Alison Chambers and talking fascinating research topics from my backlist and upcoming books!

Last week, I was thrilled to be hosted by Savvy Authors, who featured my article "Guest Blogging Do's and Don'ts" on their Savvy Authors Den Blog! Read it here....


Though we have only one day left in the 30 Days of Promo Goodness fesitivities, the party isn't over yet! Enjoy today's blog from Jannine Corti Peska. For those waiting to see if you won a prize from last week's guest authors, check back on August 31st for winner announcements!

1 comment:

Jennifer Ann Coffeen said...

I love the biscotti idea for conferences. I might have to borrow that one! Great article.