Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

December News....

I have some exciting news for December involving my association with the group blog The Roses of Prose. During December we will begin posting a progessive story entitled A Holiday to Remember! The story begins on December 1st and will continue on until New Years Eve. This is my first experience with progressive stories and I can't begin to express what a fun new creative process it was! I'm thrilled I got to work more closely with my favorite Roses....

A Holiday to Remember is a holiday romance and I'll be posting the cover and blurb here at Cozy within the next week. (My two story segments will post on my regular group blogging dates - the 6th and 19th of December.) I'm looking forward to sharing more details as well as the story itself! Stay tuned....

Oh, and be sure to catch me at The Roses of Prose on Saturday for my November post!

No comments: