Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Readers Luncheon Photos

As many of you know, I traveled with author Cynthia Eden to Baton Rouge on Oct 3rd to attend the HeartLa's Annual Romance Readers Luncheon as a guest author. I enjoyed what speakers Kelley St. John and Cynthia had to say about reading romance and the importance of connecting with readers and was so glad I got to share the event with my mother who drove all the way from Alabama to be my luncheon buddy :) I met several other authors, signed copies of Forever Amore and The Way Back Home, and most importantly talked to readers! Thought I'd share some photos from the event. Enjoy!



At my table at Drusilla Seafood. I enjoyed chatting with the enthusiastic ladies at my table. The pasta was divine!



Signing books - Maya Banks, me, Chere Coen, and Allison Kent. So glad I got to share the table with such distinguished ladies!


I must thank my mom for helping me look so lady- and business-like for this occassion. Where would I be without her? :)

No comments: