Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Show & Tell

The next holiday-themed post will go up Thursday morning. Until then, I wanted to do a little round of show and tell. This past weekend, I went to my RWA chapter's Christmas party at author Cynthia Eden's house. I had an absolute blast and the hub found out not all my friends are imaginary. While we were enjoying the festivities, I got a pleasant surprise when President Amanda Collins presented a beautiful "First Book Award" to me. I had to share! The beautiful wooden case opens like a book to reveal an engraving complete with pen name, book title, and date of publication on the left and a clock on the right. I just wanted to give a shout-out to GCC and say thank you once again from the bottom of my heart! My coffee table looks a step up with this on top!


The Roses of Prose holiday tote giveaway is halfway over. Readers, be sure to comment at TRoP everyday to be entered to win. If you comment more than once, there's more chances to win. This week we're discussing the alpha hero! I brought some eye candy to Monday's post and listed my three all-time favorites. This weekend we're having another exciting guest spotlight with Lois Winston who will be giving away a copy of her award-winning novel, Talk Gertie to Me! Be there for the fun on Saturday!


And speaking of the TRoP holiday giveaway, I've mentioned that I'm giving away an autographed copy of The Way Back Home anthology featuring 1st Place More Than Magic Novella Blackest Heart as well as a beautiful crystal rose with the tote. This week, I got to hold it in my hands! I did get to see this title in paperback once before - at the October Romance Readers Luncheon in Baton Rouge where I signed copies of it and Forever Amore - but I didn't have time to admire it as I wanted to. When it arrived in the mail, I was mighty tempted to stick it in a drawer for myself. It will still be a prize in the holiday giveaway, but I'm entitled to some snuggle time first ;) Here's a looksie:


I'm gearing up for January's Cowboy Lovin' event to celebrate Bluest Heart's release. Eighteen authors have signed up so far to bring their love of cowboys, eye candy, and prizes here to The Cozy Page! More details coming soon, of course. Until then, my fabulous western editor, Spencer Glenn (who will also be making an appearance here at Cozy in January) and I have been working on edits for the last book in my western romance trilogy, Bet It On My Heart. After one round, I received the first galleys today. Last night, cover artist Tamra Westberry also sent me the gorgeous cover. As much as I want to reveal it, too, I'm going to wait until January to do that! Stay tuned!

No comments: