1. Take Me If You Dare by Candace Havens - February 15, 2010 (Harlequin Blaze)
2. Hold On Tight by Stephanie Tyler, Book III in the "Hard to Hold" SEALS trilogy - February 15, 2010 (Dell)
3. Bucked by Cat Johnson, Book II in the "Studs in Spurs" trilogy - February 16, 2010 (Samhain)
1. Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale - January 26, 2010 (Sourcebooks)
2. Scoundrel's Kiss by Carrie Lofty, a tie-in to her previously published medieval romance What A Scoundrel Wants - January 1, 2010 (Zebra)
3. Countess of Scandel by Laurel McKee, Book I in the "Daughters of Erin" trilogy- February 1, 2010 (Grand Central)
1. Eternal Hunter by Cynthia Eden, Book I in the "Night Watch" series - January 1, 2010 (Kensington Brava)
2. Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione, Book IV in the "Demonica" series - February 1, 2010 (Grand Central)
3. Moon Craving by Lucy Monroe, Book II in the the "Children of the Moon" series - February 2, 2010 (Berkley)
For today's book-a-day giveaway, I've got a mass market edition of James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas! To enter to win, just comment to this post and tell me what recent or upcoming releases you recommend! (Chances of winning depend on the number of entries; you must be 18 years or older to enter.) Weekend winners will be announced Monday; February 15....
Yesterday's book-a-day giveaway for a hardback edition of The Jane Austen Book Club is still open for entry. Just scroll down and comment to yesterday post. And don't forget, if you comment all three days of "Spreading of Love" (Feb. 12-14), you'll eligible for an extra prize drawing!
Oh, and only one more day left to vote my historical romance, Forever Amore, Best Book of 2009 at LASR!