Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Movie Line-Up

There's something about fall that I've always been in love with, despite being a spring baby. Mostly this is because every autumn of my life I spend much of my time in front of the television or on the lovely plains of my home state cheering on my favorite college football team. Fall brings about an unrivaled sense of anticipation and euphoria, triggering memories with the scent of tailgating and the frosty bite of the year's first cold snap.

I'm also a movie lover, though, and I haven't been this excited about a fall movie line-up in some time. Here's a list of the movies I'm most looking forward to seeing in theaters this year....


5. The Social Network (10.1.10) - It'll be interesting to see how Facebook came to be. And I hear rumors that Justin Timberlake's performance in one worth seeing....



4. The Tourist (12.10.10) - This one's more central to romance...and any opportunity to watch Johnny Depp is a good one, of course! I'm not a fan of Angelina - but did I mention Johnny Depp???



3. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (9.24.10) - Michael Douglas returns for the sequel to the '80's flick, Wall Street for that age-old tug-of-war between love and money. I'm looking forward to seeing Shia LaBeouf and Catherine Mulligan together....



2. The Town (9.17.10) - This movie's already out in theaters. It's been a long while since I've anticipated a Ben Affleck film. Namely 2001's Pearl Harbor. Though it's not just the ab shot I'm looking forward to. This action/drama promises to be an edge-of-your-seat ride. Also? John Hamm....



1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I (11.19.10) - Of course, this list wouldn't be complete without HP7, which has been marked on my calendar for over a year now. Bring on the magic!!!

No comments: