Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Release Week Party & October Events


Tomorrow the Ridge family saga's final installment, Bet It On My Heart, will launch from AudioLark, completing the Wayback Ridge Trilogy audio book collection. What a month it's been with these three thrilling audio book launches! It's the last week of September and, fittingly, the last week to party Ridge book release style so I'm celebrating first and foremost with fellow western author Anna Kathryn Lanier. Read a steamy exclusive excerpt from Bet It On My Heart right now at Chatting with Anna Kathryn!

Today I'm also returning to regularly scheduled programming with The Roses of Prose with a Monday post on Book Promotion Ideas. I'm breaking down guest blogging tips as the TRoP guest coordinator and taking questions and additional tips so head on over to the sweet-smelling grog! And I'll be joining two of my favorite grog ladies, Lisa Lipkind Leibow and Laura Breck, as workshop presenters of the Muse It Up Conference on October 11-17. More information on this next week....

I'd like to take this time to announce that I will be joining another group blog this week. This month I was invited to be a part of the launch of Sweethearts of the West, a group of western romance authors, including TWRP Yellow Rose imprint buddies Celia Yeary and Caroline Clemmons. The Sweethearts will officially launch on October 1. Be there this Sunday for my first fun western romance topic!

Finally, believe it or not, the holidays are fast approaching and The Season is gearing up for its new Tis the Season Writing Contest! This week it was revealed that the editors and agent donating 25 page critiques are editor Grace Bradley (Ellora’s Cave), agent Kevan Lyon (Marsal Lyon Literary Agency), and editor Leis Pederson (Berkley, a division of Penguin Group). The top prize not only includes a professional critique but $100 Visa Gift Card. Read rules and further info at The Season Blog.

September might have been one heck of a ride but the busiest months of the year are yet to come! October promises to be an exciting month so keep checking back in, Cozies, for all the latest. And the release party will be here again tomorrow to celebrate Bet It On My Heart's audio debut! See you then!

No comments: