Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1st Reader Newsletter Goes Out Tomorrow...

Hi Cozies! Just a short note about tomorrow's excitment. First of all, I'm sending out my first reader newsletter very early tomorrow morning so if you haven't joined my mailing list, now's the time to do so. All you have to do is click on the big pink button on the right sidebar and fill out the very short information form. I'm pretty sure it takes about five seconds. The newsletter includes all my latest book news as well as a list of recommended reads and even a promo op for authors with 2011 book launches!

There's another reason tomorrow is a special day. Tomorrow evening the BCS Championship will be take place in Arizona and my favorite college team will be there! My family made plans to fly to the dessert to see our boys battle it out in person but due to some scheduling conflicts, we will instead be watching avidly at home on the Gulf Coast. To anyone who is making the trip, be sure to yell loudly for the Williamses. I'll be offline for most of the day but will definitely be back Tuesday!

No comments: