Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Website & Banners

Hi Cozies! This week I'm doing a number of promotional projects. The Cozy Page's 20 Questions Valentine's Event is well underway. Within forty-eight hours, the fourteen guest spots were booked tight. I'm excited to announce that there are tons of surprises and goodies in store. In a day or two, I'll pin up the official guest author list and more details!

Secondly, I finally decided to take the plunge and design a website through Wordpress. It's an intense, learning process, but it's the best option for me. This way I'll be able to do updates on a regular basis. The good news is that I'm confident my current website domain name (http://www.amberleighwilliams.com/) will not change. As soon as Wordpress is mapped to my existing domain, I'll get started on building my new ALW Website! Of course, as soon as I'm satisfied with the new site there will be a big announcement here at Cozy and I'll send out a reader newsletter!

Last on my to-do list this week is a promotions workshop administrated by fellow GCCRWA member and TWRP author, Sayde Grace. I'm always excited to learn new skills, especially in the book marketing milieu. I now have several website and book banners to show for it. Readers, if you'd like to grab a banner, be my guest. I've uploaded a few to the Miscellany album on Facebook. As soon as I develop an 20 Questions Valentine's Event banner, I'll be posting it here!

2 comments:

Falyn Donaldson said...

The workshop IS fun, isn't it? And your banners are lovely.

Amber Leigh Williams said...

I'm enjoying the workshop, too! And thank you :)

Amber