Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Thank You

Hi Cozies, I just had to take a moment and thank everyone who participated in yesterday's Fool for Romance post! The response was amazing and I'm so pleased I got to be a part of the FFR Contest festivities. The winner of the contest will be named by author Crystal-Rain Love on April 1st. If you commented yesterday here at Cozy, friended me on Facebook, tweeted me @ALeighWilliams, or sent me an email, you are officially a finalist, if you weren't already. There is still time to enter today at Victoria Gray's site and on March 31 - anyone who Likes Crystral-Rain Love on Facebook and posts "Enter Me To Win!" on her wall will also be entered before the drawing on Friday, the 1st! Don't miss out on some great prizes, including your very own Kindle! Prizes and participation links can be found here....

No comments: