Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Guest Spots...

Hi Cozies - just a quick update! Yesterday author Rebecca J. Clark interviewed me on her Once Written, Twice Shy blog. Find out what makes me a shy writer and how I used writing to step outside my comfort zone....

And don't forget that tomorrow I'll be at Sweethearts of the West doing my monthly western romance post!

I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet since the Fool for Romance Contest wrapped. I've been working on the end of my contemporary revision - yes, I'm there! After a year, I'm almost done with the final rewrite. My muse is getting amped up for the second book in the series, too. I'll try to pop by mid-week with another update. Thank you to those who have visited my new website and those who have shared their thoughts and taken the time to write me with compliments! The response has been great and I'm so excited about the new look!

No comments: