Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clink!

No matter how many manuscripts I complete, there's nothing in the world more satisfying than typing THE END. Even in the case of my contemporary romance, which I've been rewriting for nearly a year now. Today I finally wrote the final chapter and put the finishing touches on the new manuscript, which - as an added bonus - came in 500 words under maximum word count.

Cyber champagne all around! Now I get to go wash my hair and catch up on some reading before final edits begin tomorrow morning and I send the manuscript on to my agent Friday! Squee!

Oh, and join me and the rest of the Roses (The Wild Rose Press authors, that is) at Novel Sisterhood for a daily chat! I'll be there with excerpts from Denied Origin and the Ridges of Wayback, TX trilogy!

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Well done!! I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

marypres@gmail.com

Amber Leigh Williams said...

Thanks, Mary!