Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Teasing Good News...

Old Author Image
Hi Cozies! If you're a follower on Twitter, you know there's something big in the works. A couple of weeks ago, I teased an upcoming announcement that's very exciting! I just wanted to let those of you who have been checking in regularly to see the news that the announcement IS still coming, I swear! I'm just waiting for it to be official. As soon as it is, you'll be the first to know. Hopefully that will be before the end of next week. I'm so sorry for the delay....

In the meantime, I've made some updates to my official author website, www.amberleighwilliams.com! There is more to come, of course. There's a new Photo Gallery in the works for my BIO page to include the bouncing baby boy as well as images from my new (baby-proofed) writing space and the beautiful shelves hubby built for it. Plus, I promise that big announcement we've been talking about will be added before the end of the month....

Check back in on the website HOME page as well as here at The Cozy Page for that news bit. I'm also developing a new monthly newsletter you're definitely going to want to subscribe to as well as a Pinterest page....

On another note, this month I'm planning on getting some new author head shots done. I've been pretty pleased with my current bio shot, but the hub did point out to me the other day that it is from 2007 and it might be time to update. He has a point. And now that all the baby weight has left my face, I feel comfortable finally doing so....

Stay tuned for all these August updates and more! In the meantime, in December I did not participate in the Roses' of Prose short story compilation due to the little one's late November arrival. I did, however, post a birth story on the group blog. For those of you who didn't get to see it, here it is!

No comments: