Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

New Book Deal with Harlequin Superromance....




Okay, so I know you Cozies have been waiting a while for this announcement. I'm sorry it has been so long in coming, but here it is - FINALLY! At the end of August, I signed a contract with Harlequin Superromance to publish my contemporary romance novel in April 2014. It already has a brand spanking new title - A Place With Briar - and cover art is in development. It takes place in my beautiful hometown here on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. I've already turned in my first round of edits and written the dedication and Dear Reader letter for the first few pages of the book....
 
I've wanted to be published with Harlequin since I first started writing full time in 2005. Wait, scratch that. I've wanted to be a Harlequin author since I read my first Harlequin romance novel when I was fourteen. Harlequin was the first publisher I targeted with my work eight years ago. So to finally be able to say that I'm a Harlequin author is a blessing and a thrill! A big thank you to my agent, Joyce Holland, and everyone at D4EO Literary for believing in my work as well as to family, friends, and - as always - you, readers, for the support through the years....
 
I'm hoping to have a blurb and cover for you soon. Keep checking in here at The Cozy Page and my website as well as Twitter and Facebook! As I mentioned, there are new author head shots in the works as well as a new photo gallery for my website and a newsletter. Plus, I've been brainstorming ways to celebrate A Place With Briar's book launch in April, including a gift basket full of wine and goodies related to the characters and setting. In other words, stay tuned, Cozies. There's many more exciting things to come....

No comments: