Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Back Cover Copy for A PLACE WITH BRIAR....

Hi Cozies! As Rapunzel would say, “Today is a very big day, Pascal!” Why? My Harlequin Superromance editor has given me permission to reveal a draft of the back cover copy for my upcoming contemporary romance, A Place With Briar. Enjoy! (I know I did!!!)
 

He was in some serious trouble….

Cole Savitt does not want to deceive Briar Browning. But if he wants to see his son again, he has to find the weaknesses in her charming bed-and-breakfast, then get out of town fast! But the quaint inn isn’t the only thing charming him….

Cole’s straightforward plan becomes anything but when he begins to fall for the beautiful innkeeper. Suddenly everything’s on the line—his future with his son, a chance at happiness and the love of a good woman. Cole must rethink his priorities…and the stakes have never been higher.


Squeee! As my editor mentioned, at this point we’re not one-hundred percent sure whether this will be the final back cover copy draft or not so it may be subject to change. But still, I’ll take it! I just had to share, readers. We haven’t seen any cover art yet, but I’m told it should be right around the corner. A Place With Briar will be an April release from Harlequin's Superromance series. Stay tuned for many more fun and exciting details to come for Briar and Cole’s story….
The BOOKS page of my author website has been updated to include all the latest on A Place With Briar so that's something to see in the meantime!

No comments: