My new mailing list is now open to subscribers. Just find the pink button on the right sidebar and fill out the short-and-sweet form to join!
For those who didn't catch it, my latest Sweethearts of the West post can be found here where I discuss my idea of what the spirit of a western Christmas is as well as my favorite Christmas re-reads and tunes!
Also The Roses of Prose are looking for our new Friday Rose! Here's more details on how you become the newest member of our group blog:
We're seeking another flower for our garden. Here are our guidelines:
- A female writer of non-erotic fiction that is geared toward women
- All reading levels, starting at Young Adult
- At least one contracted or published work - self-published works are acceptable
- A genuine interest in promoting reading and literacy
- A genuine interest in mentoring other writers
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us a blurb of about 200 words telling us about yourself, what you write, and why you love it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will choose 10 blurbs that we feel best fit The Roses of Prose, and we will post one each day during the weeks of December 13-19 and 20-26.
The week after, we'll let our readers vote for their favorite rose, and the winner will be announced January 1.