Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cozy Countdown for A PLACE WITH BRIAR: 6 Days....

Only 6 days left in the Cozy Countdown to the book launch for Harlequin Superromance, A Place With Briar! Wow, April’s comin’ on quick!


A couple of weeks ago, the hub came home from work and announced, “Did you know there’s a large box labeled HARLEQUIN on the front porch?” I then watched him lug said box inside. My heart began to dance a little. I had indeed heard the UPS man drive up and knock but hadn’t been able to answer and then promptly forgot about it. Horrified I had let my long-awaited box from my publisher sit outside all afternoon, I dove at it, ripping it open without further ado…. In hindsight, I wish I hadn’t torn the box. It would have been a nice keepsake. Alas, the lid tore under my eager hands. But the shiny, new contents greeted me completely untouched! I’ll let you see for yourself what was inside….



And it was love at first sight….

 
Soooo…who would like an exclusive sneak peek into the paperback edition of A Place With Briar? Here ya go, Cozies – just for you: the first page of Briar and Cole’s story….  
 

I hope you enjoyed this teaser! You still have a few days to reserve your copy of A Place With Briar by preordering at Amazon or Harlequin.com….

Don’t forget: the Fool for Romance Contest is coming to an end on March 31st. Don’t miss out on these fantastic prizes: a $100 Amazon Gift Card, your choice of one of three awesome book bundles, and more! Enter today by following this link for more details.

Check back in tomorrow as the release day countdown continues with virtual book tour information, including my first stop at Much Cheaper Than Therapy. See you there, Cozies!

No comments: