Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cozy Countdown to A PLACE WITH BRIAR: 7 Days....

The Cozy Countdown continues. Only 7 more days until A Place With Briar hits bookstore shelves. Holy moly, less than a week. What?!?!
 

I have a bit of a request for readers…. I recently got some new author headshots done by our amazing family photog (@hannahpwills). This has been a long time coming. I’ve been using the same headshot since I was first published back in…well, we won’t go there. Suffice it to say, my old headshot is close to 8 years old. I might have kept on using it if the powers that be at Harlequin had not informed me that it wasn’t the right dimensions. I admit, the quality is a bit…well, dingy. (I cropped it out of a family photo.)


Anyway, I’m really excited about these new headshots. Not only did @hannahpwills do an excellent job. She took the time to do my makeup for me as well. Thanks, chica!
                                            

My request for you, readers, is to help me choose between the color version of the photo or the black-and-white version. They’re the same picture. I’ve just been torn between these two options:
 

Option 1
Option 2

Just leave a comment to this post to let me know which you prefer...or tweet your vote to @ALeighWilliams


Thanks for all the help, Cozies! I’ll post the results on release day, April 1st! As a reward for voting, I’ve posted a new Photo Gallery on the BIO page of my website! Head on over to www.amberleighwilliams.com to scroll through. And don’t be afraid to tell me what you think. When you’re finished looking at the gallery, click on the CONTACT tab and shoot me an email. I love to hear from readers!
 

The countdown continues tomorrow here at the ol’ blog! Check back in for an exclusive peek at the first page of the paperback version of A Place With Briar and more fun, book-launch-related stuff….  
 
There’s still time to preorder the book – visit Amazon or Harlequin.com to reserve your copy of Briar and Cole’s Superromance today!


(Don’t forget – there’s only six more days to enter the Fool For Romance Contest. Click here for details on how you can win a $100 Amazon Gift Card, one of three book bundles, and more!)

No comments: