Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Blog Hoppin'....

Just a quick note on my whereabouts on this busy Friday! Today I’m in two places at once. First, I’m at the official blog of the Harlequin Superromance imprint, Super Authors, talking about wild and crazy cooking disasters and how they’re influencing my next novel....

Second, I’m having a grand ol’ time at my monthly stop by Roses of Prose. This one’s really special – I’m revealing a “slice of life” from some characters who might be familiar to you. It’s Cole and Briar’s wedding day (from A Place With Briar). Come by for a peek at the festivities and read up on this “after-HEA” snippet….

Oh, and sneak back to The Cozy Page on Sunday for that Mardi Gras recap (if the weather holds for the parades; here’s hoping!) and details on my first book bundle giveaway of the year!

No comments: