I promised the year’s first book bundle giveaway this month and I’m here to deliver! In honor of my favorite holiday, Valentine’s Day, I’ve got some exciting prize packages lined up. PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES AND OTHER DETAILS THAT FOLLOW SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING....
On Valentine’s Day next Saturday, I will be drawing three names – a grand prize winner, the first runner-up and a second runner-up. The grand prize winner will have their choice of one of three great book bundles—one contemporary, one paranormal, and one historical (pictured and listed by title and author below). The first runner-up will then be able to choose one of the remaining two bundles and the second runner-up will receive the final bundle. Each bundle contains eight books. Here they are broken down by title and author….
Quentins by Maeve Binchy (mass market paperback)
Crown Jewel by Fern Michaels (large print hardcover)
Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts (hardcover)
Genuine Lies by Nora Roberts (mass market paperback)
High Noon by Nora Roberts (hardcover)
Winner Takes All by Nora Roberts (mass market paperback)
H.R.H. by Danielle Steel (mass market paperback)
Fireworks by Elizabeth White (trade paperback)
The Viscount’s Scandalous Return by Anne Ashley (mass market paperback)Castles by Julie Garwood (mass market paperback)
Mr. Darcy’s Diary by Amanda Grange (trade paperback)
The Substitute Bride by Elizabeth Lane (mass market paperback)
Rhett Butler’s People by Donald McCaig (hardcover)
Poison by Sara Poole (trade paperback)
The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn (mass market paperback)
The Border Vixen by Bertrice Small (trade paperback)
PARANORMAL/URBAN FANTASY BUNDLE
Witch Fire by Anya Bast (mass market paperback)
Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day (mass market paperback)
Immortal Danger by Cynthia Eden (trade paperback)
Game Over by Taylor Keating (mass market paperback)
Phantom in the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon with Dianna Love (mass market paperback)
Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward (hardcover)
Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward (mass market paperback)
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward (hardcover)
Okay, now for the RULES! Remember to read all the following very carefully. If you have any questions, feel free to ask....
1. To enter, you must comment to this blog post before the end of Friday, February 13th (midnight EST), naming your favorite romance novel or love-themed book and why you love it. (This is your chance to recommend Valentine’s-Day-themed reads to fellow readers!)
2. For additional entries, you have the option of adding any or all of the following. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO USE ANY OF THESE THREE OPTIONS WHILE COMMENTING TO THIS POST:
+2 entries counted for tweeting this contest (must link back to @ALeighWilliams)
+2 entries counted for posting this contest to Facebook (must link back to @amberleighwilliams)
+5 entries counted for joining my official mailing list using the pink button on the sidebar of this blog
Some additional rules….
1. By entering this contest and commenting to this blog, you automatically verify that you are 18 years or older.
2. If entering, be sure to check back on Saturday morning, February 14th to see if your name is drawn.
3. The grand prize winner, first runner-up, and second runner-up will all be chosen by the Random Number Generator at Random.org.
That’s all for now, folks! Remember, it’s important to check back in on Valentine’s Day to see if you are one of the three lucky winners. Bonne chance!