Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Quick Update....

Just a quick update…. I’m happy to announce that my Harlequin editor and I have finished edits on His Rebel Heart, Adrian’s story! I haven’t yet seen a cover, but I’m hoping to before my Superromance debut’s birthday next month. Fingers crossed! The book is due on shelves in July 2015 – but you can go ahead and put it on your To-Read list on Goodreads. To see the new inspiration board for the book on Pinterest, click here….

Also, to those of you who are waiting for prize packages from last month’s Valentine’s Day Book Bundle Giveaway, your bundles should be in the mail soon. I’m currently waiting for shipping boxes after a couple of weeks off due to cold and flu season finally hitting our house. I'll post a note here when they do ship so you can be on the look-out....

Tune in tomorrow for Throwback Thursday Book Club! Friday, I’ll be blogging at Roses of Prose!

No comments: